dùsal complaints policy
Dùsal is committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. Unfortunately, from time to time, things can go wrong. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- We make the complaint process as easy as possible;
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- You can expect to be treated with courtesy, respect and fairness at all times. We expect that you will also treat our team dealing with your complaint with the same courtesy, respect and fairness;
- We deal with the complaint promptly and confidentially;
- We respond the right way – for example, with an explanation, an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc;
- We learn from complaints and use them to improve our service for the future.
- We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly. Our aim is to resolve informal concerns quickly, either verbally or by email.
- An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently, and wherever possible resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
Dùsal’s responsibility will be to:
- Acknowledge the formal complaint in writing;
- Respond within a stated period of time;
- Deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint
Formal Complaints Procedure
- If you are unable to resolve an issue informally, you should write to Dùsal either by letter to the Company Directors, Dùsal Ltd, 70 Nasmyth Rd, Southfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife, KY6 2SD or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your correspondence should set out all the details of your complaint. You can expect your complaint to be acknowledged within three working days of receipt.
- Dùsal’s aim is to resolve all matters as quickly as possible. However, inevitably some issues will be more complex and therefore may require longer to be fully investigated. Consequently, timescales given for handling and responding to complaints are indicative. If a matter requires more detailed investigation, you will receive an interim response describing what is being done to deal with the matter, and when a full reply can be expected.
Reviewed April 2017